How to Add Equipment to the Lists of Eligible Equipment
If you are a renewable energy equipment manufacturer, and your product meets the criteria for being listed as eligible per the Energy Commission's Senate Bill 1 Guidelines, you may have your product placed on our lists of eligible equipment.
UPDATED SCHEDULE: Effective May 16, 2017, the process and forms to submit requests to add new equipment to the Energy Commission's Lists of Eligible Equipment will change. All requests must be submitted directly to the Energy Commission at SolarEquipment@energy.ca.gov and must use the new forms. The Energy Commission will post the new forms and a description of the process for submitting requests on the Go Solar California website on May 16, 2017.
Please note that the Energy Commission will post a June 1, 2017 update to all Lists of Eligible Equipment but will not post a July 2017 update. Monthly updates will resume in August 2017.
All inquiries regarding the Energy Commission's Lists of Eligible Equipment must be submitted directly to the Energy Commission at SolarEquipment@energy.ca.gov.
More information on these upcoming changes will be posted on the Equipment homepage of the Go Solar California website at http://www.gosolarcalifornia.ca.gov/links/equipment_links.php.
- Photovoltaic Module Eligibility Procedure
- Other Solar Electric Generating Technologies Eligibility Procedure
- Inverter Eligibility Procedure
- Meter Eligibility Procedure
- PMRS providers must complete the PMRS certification form and e-mail it to CECSolarEqp@aesc-inc.com.
- PDP Providers must contact the appropriate Program Administrator directly.
Please see the appropriate guidebook for specific eligibility criteria: